Sutter County Sheriff's Deputies Conduct Alcohol Decoy Operation
Friday, January 16, 2009 2:00 PM
For Immediate Release:
Sheriff's Deputies with the assistance of underage Sheriff's Cadets conducted a series of alcohol stings in Sutter County. The purpose of the sting operation was to confirm the compliance of on-sale liquor regulations by establishments in the area.
A total of seven sites were checked during the operation and all seven establishments were successful in denying alcohol to the minor decoys. Those businesses were identified as:
- Broadway Lounge, 9840 Broadway, Live Oak
- Sting Rayz, 23000 Cranmore Road, Robbins
- Pasquini's Fine Food & Spirits, 6241 Highway 99, Live Oak
- Tierra Buena Tavern, 2365 Butte House Road, Yuba City
- Lovey's Landing, 3474 N. Meridian Road, Meridian
- Happy Time, 3971 Railroad Avenue, Yuba City
- El Rio Club, 1198 Third Street, Meridian
The Sutter County Sheriff's Department will continue to conduct alcohol related operations and to offer education for merchants and the public regarding alcohol regulations. These combined enforcement and educational efforts are intended to reduce the availability of alcohol to minors.
Contact Information and Telephone Number:
Captain David SamsonView PDF version of this press release