Sutter County Sheriff's Office
Sutter County Sheriff’s Department Conducts Alcohol Decoy Operation
Tuesday, October 15, 2002 3:00 PM
For Immediate Release:
October 13, 2002, Sutter County Sheriff’s Deputies assisted by underage Sheriff’s Cadets conducted an uncover decoy operation at eleven on-sale and off-sale establishments. The clerks that sold the alcohol were cited for selling/furnishing alcohol to a minor. The clerks and establishments were identified as:
- Super Stop 2, 2494 Archer Avenue, Live Oak. Dishan Sood, 37, 1000 block of Skyline Drive, Yuba City.
- Boone’s Mini Mart, 10375 Live Oak Blvd., Live Oak, Lea Ann Hannagan, 27, 1000 block of Larkin Road, Live Oak.
- Bootlegger Liquor, 9915 Live Oak Blvd., Live Oak, Beverly Jo Folmer, 48, 9500 block of Q Street, Live Oak.
- Lovey’s Landing, 3473 North Meridian Road, Meridian, Suzanne Lynn Franta, 37,1100 block of G Street, Williams.
Additionally, clerks were contacted at the following businesses and refused to sell alcohol to the undercover cadets:
- Sutter Food and Gas, 7505 Colusa Highway, Sutter.
- Quick n Shop, 2590 Buttehouse Road, Yuba City.
- Mr. Paul’s Market, 2255 Buttehouse Road, Yuba City.
- 99 Travel Center, 4142 Sawtelle Avenue, Yuba City
- Fireside Inn Bar and Grill, 4228 Sawtelle Avenue, Yuba City
- Broadway Lounge, 9840 Broadway, Live Oak
- M&G Liquor, 2920 Pennington Road, Live Oak
Contact Person and Telephone Number:View PDF version of this press release
Paul Parker, Captain, 530-822-7307
Copyright © 2001-2015 Sutter County, California
Printed on: 1/29/2015