Sutter County Sheriff's Office
Inmate Custody Status
There are two online ways that you can check the custody status of an inmate at the Sutter
County Sheriff's Office Jail facility.
VINELink (Victim Information and Notification Everyday) is an online resource that allows
victims of crime to obtain information about the custody status of their offender. Additionally,
you can register with VINE for both email and phone notifications regarding any changes in
custody status for a particular offender.
To check on the custody status of an inmate via VINELink, please follow these instructions:
- Go to the VINELink web site at the following web site address: http://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/initMap.do.
- Select "California” from the State drop-down list and press the Go button or click on California on the displayed map.
- Click on the “Sutter County” link at the bottom of the site list.
- In the left sidebar click on the “By Name” link.
- Enter the Last and First name of the offender and press the Search button.
- If the offender is currently booked into the Sutter County Jail, the offender will be listed with the custody status.
Online Inmate Custody Status
Similar to VINELink, the Sheriff's website provides visitors with the ability to search for inmates that
are currently in custody at the Sutter County Jail facility. Unlike VINELink, however, individuals
cannot register for notifications of inmate custody status changes. The Sheriff's online inmate search, however,
does provide more detailed information about the inmate in custody such as charges, bail amount, personal
statistics, photograph and visiting schedule.
View the current inmates in custody at the following Sheriff's web page:
Copyright © 2001-2015 Sutter County, California
Printed on: 10/4/2015